Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Who am I?

My name is Timothy.Playing basketball and watching movies has been my hobby.I was one of the players represented our school in a Basketball League.Well,we did not win but at least we manage to receive a trophy for being in second place.Spiderman 3 was my all time favorite movie.I was just so sad because the development for the fourth movie of the Spiderman Film Series has been cancelled and they even plan a reboot about the film with new directors and new cast.I just hope I could see my childhood superhero again in theatres.I have a sister and her name is Shannon.Playing badminton is one of her hobby.Although she is talkative and sometimes annoying she is helpful,kind and generous.One of my goals in my life is to become a student prefect or student councilor in Henderson Secondary School.I also want to be an astronomer when I grow up.My inspiration of becoming an astronaut was Neil Armstrong.He is the first person to set foot on the moon.One of the reasons I want to become an astronomer is that I want to find out whether there is life on some planets.I really can't wait to grow up,study planets and find out if there is life on other galaxies.I really want to become an astronaut.

No comments:

Post a Comment