Saturday, March 20, 2010

Technology

I can't live without my handphone. Although, I don't use it much often and I can't even remember my own handphone number. That is why when someone ask for my number like my BB Squad Leader, I would just say 'I don't have a handphone' or 'I lost my handphone'.

Well, the first reason why I can't live without my handphone is that I will still have contact with my friends and relatives in Philippines.

My second reason is that I can also sms or call my girlfriend almost everyday and because of that I would forgot doing my homework. Like what had happened on that day. I sms her all day that I forgot doing my homework, then the following day my teacher wants to collect our homework and I forgot to do it. My teacher scolded me and was even punished. My girlfriend saw what had happened and she yelled at me for not doing my homework. She also said that if I continue not to do my homework, she will never answer my call or even reply to my messages anymore. From that day onwards, I always do my homework and projects because her words scared me more than an angry teacher yelling at me.

Anyways, my last reason I can't live without my handphone is that I will never lose contact with my childhood friend, Frence.

No comments:

Post a Comment